You can apply directly here: https://jobs.lever.co/patsnap/e6c5acce-7f38-4893-a9f0-41405d4fd33f
Patsnap‚ is a global, hyper-growth, venture-backed SaaS unicorn with offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Singapore, Toronto and LA. Our cloud-based AI-powered innovation intelligence platform enables innovators to be more effective in their research and investment decisions and bring new inventions to market faster.
We work with the world's most innovative companies such as Tesla, Disney, NASA, just to name a few. We are actively seeking a VP of Marketing who is passionate in identifying new market opportunities, bringing new products to market and building high performance marketing teams. Join us and be part of our story as we navigate through the quickly changing and fast-paced world of innovation and aim to make history.
- More than 8 years of experience in working as a marketing professional
- More than 3 years of experience managing marketing teams (preferably with experience managing remote teams)
- Experience working in global organizations or have had experience living or studying overseas
- Experience working in B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience with demand generation, funnel management, PR and branding, and search engine optimization
- Track record of scaling marketing functions at past organizations
- Tools – Salesforce (must), HubSpot (must), Hootsuite, Wordpress
- An engaging, influential leader with strong communication skills, stakeholder management and cross team collaboration skills
What You'll Be Doing
- Generate leads and pipeline which contribute to revenue growth in the region
- Grow contact base by more than 3x and build solid top of funnel user base
- Manage marketing budget wisely and achieve decent ROI
- Target enterprise customers in focused industries such as life sciences, material science, information technology and automobile, using ABM campaigns
- Lead and grow marketing team: Social Media, Content Marketing, PR & Communications, Product Marketing, Customer Engagement, Events and Webinar
- Work closely with key stakeholders such as Marketing Global Shared Services, Sales, GTM, Client Growth to achieve overall commercial goals
What You'll Love
- Unlimited vacation
- 2 volunteer days for community volunteering
- Health and dental benefits for you and your dependents from day one
- 401K matching
- Hybrid work environment + WFH stipend for your home office set-up
- Industry leading maternity and parental leave policy
- 24/7 employee assistance program which provides access to virtual healthcare, therapy, financial and legal assistance, wellness counselling and resources for family support.
- Joining a forward-thinking team that genuinely cares and wants you to succeed
- Integrity: We are fair and transparent in everything we do and hold each other accountable for our actions.
- Leadership: We lead by example and inspire each other to reach new heights.
- Openness: We are open and honest and share our ideas with care and consideration.
- Growth: We are lifelong learners who choose resilience and grit over defeat.
- Innovation: We seek out new ways to solve problems and do not stop until we have created a higher standard.
- Customer: Our customer is at the center of everything we do. Their success is our success.
Patsnap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish. Even if you do not meet 100% of the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a great fit for this role!