You can apply directly here: https://jobs.lever.co/dollskill/a7e26ef1-2bb3-432e-aa9b-20d92a259d92
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice
As the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for leading our growth strategy and shaping our brand across omni channel online and offline experiences. As CMO, you will lead a team of 15+ across brand and performance marketing, and will have the opportunity to expand the team, internally and externally, to execute on the strategies you develop. The ideal candidates for the role will have a proven track record of building enduring consumer brands through community building and storytelling; while also demonstrating expertise in growth marketing, customer acquisition and long-term customer retention.
- Define, champion and deliver innovative brand marketing strategies across digital and offline experiences
- Partner with the Brand, Performance Marketing and Retention Marketing teams to develop integrated marketing plans and programs that fuel customer discovery, interest, engagement, and retention
- Establish and proactively manage the performance of all marketing channels by partnering with the channel owners to regularly review, drive and optimize KPIs
- Manage monthly tactical marketing plan with Retail, Social, CRM, PR, and Creative to bring brand and merchandise stories to life across multiple channels
- Define the goals, core strategies and most efficient tactics to drive cost-effective acquisition and retention through paid media channels and SEO
- Help drive end to end CRM and customer loyalty strategy to build awareness and drive long term value and customer engagement
- Oversee organic social channels, continuing to innovate and evolve content strategy to drive key targets including engagement, follower growth, impressions, reach, traffic, revenue etc..
- Lead our brand advertising, PR, influencer marketing and partnership strategy; including traditional press/media relations, large scale multi-channel brand campaigns, paid & organic influencer campaigns, and strategic co-marketing partnerships
- Build and mentor A-player team with a high sense of impact and ownership to get shit done
- You have led a growth or marketing team in a modern e-commerce, fashion or D2C brand
- You inherently understand the Dolls Kill brand and what we stand for
- You are balanced left-and-right brain: a great eye for branding and creative, and strong performance marketing & analytical skills
- You can identify upcoming trends and drive innovation targeted at organic growth
- You have build high-performance teams, know how to motivate A players, and have a proven history of getting shit done
- You can communicate effectively across your team, cross-functional partners, and other key stakeholders
- You can solve complex problems, and work with limited resources
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment